Cafetto Espresso Clean
Cleaning powder for semi automatic coffee espresso machines.
Please be aware that this product is only designed for 3 way valve professional coffee machines, it should not be used to clean a automatic espresso machine.
Buildup is a classic culprit in robbing flavour from your espresso. With simple upkeep and cleaning you can ensure you're extracting only desired flavours. Who doesn't want that?
The solution is quick and soluble removing coffee oils, stains, and grounds with effectiveness and not leaving behind any chemical residue.
Daily procedure to back-flush each delivery group:
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with “blind” filter
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for seconds
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine
Daily procedure to clean filters and group handles:
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.