Cafetto Organic Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner 125g
Organic cleaning powder for semi automatic coffee espresso machines.
Please be aware that this product is only designed for 3 way valve professional coffee machines, it should not be used to clean a automatic espresso machine.
Cafetto EVO is the first espresso machine cleaner to be certified by an organic certification body. It is safe, high performance cleaner for professional espresso machines using organic coffee. Cafetto EVO is OMRI listed for us in organic systems. Registered by the BFA for us with organic coffee.
EVO is a safe, high performance cleaning powder for semi-automatic espresso machines. It is result of first principle research of the organic production process and espresso machine cleaning and maintenance.
Features & Benefits
- EVO ingredients are rapidly biodegradable meeting international standards
- EVO is formulated to meet the requirements of the AQIS "National Standard for Organic and Bio dynamic Product" and the USDA's "National Organic Program"
- EVO is registered by Biological Farmers of Australia
- EVO is completely and rapidly soluble and free-rinsing formulation leaving no trace of odour
- EVO comes with a measuring scoop for accurate dosing
Daily procedure to back-flush each delivery group:
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with “blind” filter
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for seconds
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine
Daily procedure to clean filters and group handles:
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.